Light Control Jan 17, 2022 4:55:28 GMT -5
Post by Exusiai on Jan 17, 2022 4:55:28 GMT -5
|Base Cost||95||Factor Cost||10|
This Power grants the character the ability to manipulate particles and waves of light in the visual spectrum. A character with the Power of Light Control is able to automatically mimic the effects of each of the following powers:
- Blast a pulse of focused light at a target within Range and LOS as a Dice Action, mimicking Heat Vision at Light Control’s value in APs.
- Create bright ambient light at any point within Range and LOS as an Automatic Action, replicating Flash at Light Control’s value in APs. Activating and deactivating Flash requires an Automatic Action. Sustaining it does not require Action.
- Harness photonic momentum to travel through the air, providing Flight at the character’s APs of Light Control minus his Weight (Typically 2 APs).
- A character with Light Control can bend light around themselves character or a target in LOS and Range, duplicating Invisibility at the Power’s value in AP as an Automatic Action. The character must concentrate to maintain the Invisibility, expending an Automatic Action each Phase of its duration.
- A character with Light Control can weave light to create images and mirages as an Automatic Action, emulating Illusion that only affects sight.
Source Ascendant - modified