Gravity Control Aug 30, 2022 2:03:07 GMT -5
Post by Exusiai on Aug 30, 2022 2:03:07 GMT -5
|Base Cost||100||Factor Cost||8|
The character is able to manipulate gravity, bending spacetime through will alone. They can use Gravity Control to:
- Emit a graviton blast at a target within Range and LOS as a Dice Action, emulating Energy Blast at Gravity Control’s
value in APs.
- Fling an object within Range and LOS at a target in LOS as a Ranged Attack. The Distance and the Speed the object can be thrown is equal to the character’s APs of Gravity Control minus the object’s Weight in APs. The Damage dealt if the object hits will be based on the Throwing Speed and object Weight (and thus the character’s APs of Gravity Control). Like other Ranged Attacks, it can be Indirect and can target an area of effect if a big object is hurled.
- Make a Ranged Grappling Attack against a target within Range and LOS using the character’s INT as the AV and his APs of
Gravity Control as the EV. If the target ends up Grappled, and its Weight is less than the character’s APs of Gravity Control, the target can thereafter be flung and moved like an object.
- Pick up, push, pull, drag, or stop the movement of an object within Range and LOS. The character uses his APs of Gravity Control as if they possess the Telekinesis Power for such Actions.
- Propel himself, and/or friendly character or characters, or helplessly grappled enemy character(s), through the air as a
Movement Action as if emulating Flight. The affected character or characters can be moved at a distance equal to the character’s APs of Gravity Control minus the Weight moved. The affected characters must begin and end within Range and LOS.
- Protect himself or another target within Range and LOS with a counter gravity field that repels or deflects bullets, blades,
blasts, and so on, emulating Deflection at Gravity Control’s value in APs. in this case, the APs of Power are added to the Character's OV against these attacks.
- Reverse the gravitational field on a target within Range and LOS as an Automatic Action, emulating Gravity Decrease in APs, to a maximum of the target’s Weight +7 APs. The target is knocked back away from the surface of the planet rather than away from the character using Power. The reversal of the gravity field is brief, so the target begins falling at the end of the character’s Phase.
- Strengthen the gravitational field exerted by a surface as a Dice Action, emulating Gravity Increase at Gravity Control’s value in APs. The strengthened gravitational field can cover an Area from a minimum of 0 APs to a maximum of the APs of Gravity Control. The Effect Value of Gravity Increase throughout the Area is equal to the APs of Gravity Control minus the SPs of the Area. This is a Concentration effect requiring a Dice Action to maintain each Phase.
SOURCE - Ascendent Role Playing Game